All job seekers
About this Event
The course for jobseekers has been created by Masha Ovechkina, an ICF certified career coach and career consultant, in partnership with ‘Get The Job', a specialised CV-writing company in Australia.
The course is for:
– Recent graduates;
– Young professionals who are looking for a career change;
– Professionals looking for a job;
– Overseas Professionals preparing to come to Australia or any other English-speaking countries.
The course is for those who:
– are struggling with their CV and cover letter;
– want an outstanding Linkedin profile;
– are puzzled why they are not getting responses from job applications;
– want that invitation for job interviews;
– are struggling with selling themselves, looking professional and feeling personal success;
– want to improve interviewing skills;
– want to master the Job Search process and its backstage secrets;
This self-paced online course will let you create a competitive CV, Powerful cover letter, improve your Linkedin profile and to ace job interviews with on-going support from a professional CV-writer and a career coach.
How it works:
During the course you will be getting access to 6 succinct video-materials followed by a step-by-step home task.
There will be six assigned home tasks that take 40-60 minutes each.
Each home task is returned with constructive feedback from both of your instructors.
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Time: 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+11 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Online Course about Job Searching
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.