All job seekers
About this event
After hosting 300+ mock interviews every Monday on Albert's Job List and Referrals Facebook Live, CEO and Founder Albert Qian will share his tips and strategies to master your next job interview.
- Construct your interview answers so that you can put your best self out there while not sounding egomaniac.
- How to connect virtually while being interviewed with many key staff over multiple interview rounds (and how to handle with interview fatigue).
- How to question your future employer about job security during the pandemic or the possibility of remote work.
- Learn how to find clues to learn what employers are looking for in a potential candidate.
- How to explain contract employment, career changes, furloughs, layoffs, or temporary unemployment.
- How to highlight your current job situation even if it isn't ideal.
Eventbrite registration is required. Registration will end on Wednesday, September 29 at 12 pm. Participants who have registered will be given access credentials on September 29 by 3 pm.
This program is sponsored by Albert's Job List and Referrals.
If you have questions about the program, please contact Northsidelibrary@santaclaraca.gov
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Timezone: UTC-7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: ONLINE Albert Qian's Mastering Your Job Interview
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.