All job seekers
About this Event
What is Included?
1. Review of your documents
Your cover letter and resume are the first things a prospective employer sees about you. In my review of your documents, I’m not only copy editing. I’ll also:
- Provide comments on first impressions, layout, and readability so you stand out from the crowd; and
- Suggest edits to make your language more impactful and more meaningful to readers.
You must send your resume and cover letter in .docx format to AlisonRonsonCoach@gmail.com immediately after booking your “event” with me.
2. Half Hour Discussion
Our half hour call will be spent doing a deep dive into the why I’ve made the edits and comments I did on your documents, and going further by discussing:
- How well your resume and cover letter “sell” you for the role you’re seeking;
- Different resume or cover letter formats; and
- How to use your resume and cover letter to stand out at an interview.
Yes – I have expectations for you! To provide you with the best service for your time and money, I expect that:
- You will send me Microsoft Word (.docx) copies of your most recent resume and cover letter immediatly after booking your time with me; and
- You will come with an open mind and heart, prepared to receive kind guidance and constructive criticism.
- At this time I work on classic 2-page resumes and 1-page cover letters;
- Whether your package needs to be “ATS” compliant or not will depend on the roles you are applying for; and
- I am not simply a resume and cover letter writer. I am offering you value-added feedback on your documents that, if you are open to learning, will help you to better craft these documents yourself in the future. I will help you build your life skills, not simply re-write your documents.
Visit www.alisonronson.com for more details
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Time: 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: One-on-One Resume and Cover Letter Review and Coaching
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.