All job seekers
About this event
At one time or another, each of us will find ourselves looking for work. Research shows that this is happening more frequently than ever before, with a 2019 Bureau of Labor Statistics Survey reporting the average American changes jobs 12 times during their working years.
And then there are times like these, when situations arise that are beyond our control and we need to quickly find employment.
In Off Work to Offer Letter: Strategies to Help You Land Your Next Job, you’ll learn the processes and tools to effectively find your next position. This class helps you to create your personal brand, craft an effective resume, optimize your LinkedIn profile, develop a strategy for your job search, and prepare you for the interview process.
You’ll leave this class equipped with the tools you need to start your job search journey.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Document their work history, education, skills, and work values
- Establish career direction and career goals
- Create a personal brand that is aligned with their career goals, resume, and social media
- Develop a job search strategy, including the use of job boards, job aggregators,
- and LinkedIn
- Understand the critical importance of networking and learn how to expand
- that network
- Prepare for all aspects of the job interview process
- Independently complete their Job Search Strategy Worksheet & Action Plan
Class Duration: 4 hours
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Timezone: UTC-7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Off Work to Offer Letter: Strategies to Help You Land Your Next Job
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.