This event is over.
All job seekers
Are you an HR pro who’s struggling to get passed 1st stage interview? Do you need that extra ‘edge’ to seal the deal? This is for you.
Interviewing for a new job is hard at the best of times. Throw in a HIGHLY competitive candidate market and a global pandemic that restricts meeting face to face… and pretty soon the prospect of attending that job interview can start to feel quite daunting.
We hear you.
Maximising your opportunity for success by upskillng yourself around job interview technique is crucial.
It could be the difference between landing an awesome new opportunity and jumping back on the job boards to embark on a mass-application-spree. A totally demoralising use of time.
If you’ve been selected for a job interview, don’t waste the opportunity.
Make sure you attend our next HR Careers Hub us on 20th August, when we’ll be joined by Rachel Daniel
(Career Consultant @ Lee Hecht Harrison
) who will be walking us through the following:
- How to prepare for all types of interviews (face to face, video or telephone)
- What to ensure you cover during an interview
- How to present yourself (including presenting yourself for video interviews)
- How to follow up after a job interview.
- 09.30 – Introductions and market update – Oasis HR
- 09.45 – Job Interviewing Coaching – Rachel Daniels (Lee Hecht Harrison)
- 10.15 – Q&A – Group
- 10.30 – Close
Online Zoom meeting
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
Time: 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Oasis HR Careers Hub: Job Interview Coaching
🔖 Event tags: Free events
🚩 Event category:
Did you attend this event?
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below