You have all the skills and professional background to get the job you want but you need to make sure the interviewer believes this too. If you are dreading the interview process we are here to help you feel confident and ready to make a great impression.
Beyond our free technical classes, NPower offers professional networking and mentorship. To help you on your path to success, join us on Wednesday, June 2nd at 11:00 AM to learn successful tips on how to make your next interview the best one.
During this lunch and learn we will share the services NPower provides and share best practices on how to ace your next interview. You don't want to miss this!
This event will be hosted on Zoom.
Please RSVP to this event by June 1, 2021.
We look forward to seeing you there!
NPower creates pathways to economic prosperity by launching digital careers for military veterans and young adults from underserved communities.
About Tech Fundamentals
• 16-week instructor-led virtual training
• Opportunity for a paid internship or a project-based learning experience
• Opportunity to earn industry-recognized CompTIA certifications
• Job placement assistance with access to a wide range of top employers
• A full range of ongoing social service and personal development support
Reach out to Kelli Byrd, Recruitment and Admissions Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. To learn more about NPower, visit npower.org.