All job seekers
About this event
Please RSVP for an interview time slot. A Niagara recruiter will call you during that time for a 15-20 minute phone interview. Please have your resume ready for your reference.
Looking for a workplace that will make you feel like family? Looking for full-time hours, but still want your time off?
Join us in our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant.
– Family owned and operated since 1963
– Established company with 30+ plants nationwide and still growing!
– Career growth happens every day with formal and informal training
– Our plants are clean and safe
During our job fair, you will meet and interview with our hiring team!
What positions are we hiring for?
– Night and Day Shift Production Operators
– Night and Day Shift Warehouse Associates
About the job:
– Work a 12-hour shift with a 2-2-3 rotating schedule (Week 1: 2 days on, 2 off, 3 on; Week 2: 2 days off, 2 on, 3 off).
– Every other week you will have a 3 day weekend!
What benefits do we offer?
– Paid company training
– Paid holidays
– Career growth opportunities
– Medical and other insurance benefits
Can't make it to the event? Apply online: careers.niagarawater.com
Date: Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Time: 8:00 am - 8:30 am
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Niagara Bottling Phone Interview (Dallas, TX)!
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.