All job seekers
About this event
Highly interactive live online course designed to increase your chance of getting hired and build your career in NHS, UK.
NHS Jobs, CV Writing and Interview Preparation
Sunday, 5th Sep 2021
10 AM – 1 PM UK Time (Virtual Event)
- CPD Certificate of attendance will be given for your CV & Appraisal.
- Recording will be available.
- This course will be delivered by highly experienced UK based tutors.
- How to apply for NHS Jobs?
- Job Application form and procedure
- NHS Job Profile
- Creating the Perfect CV for NHS jobs
- Interview Preparation for Medical, Surgical and A&E Jobs
- Mock Interview
- Pre/Post PLAB Candidates
- Foundation Year Doctors
- New NHS Doctors
- All IMGs wish to start a medical career in the UK
Course Fee: £20 (Early-bird until 31st August 2021 after that £25)
International medical graduates (IMGs) account for a significant proportion of the NHS workforce. According to the figures in the last General Medical Council registration statistics report, nearly a third of the current registered medical practitioners in the UK qualified overseas.
For more details, pls mail us to email@example.com.
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: NHS Jobs, CV Writing and Interview Preparation
🚩 Event category:
Have a question about this event? Leave a comment below.
Share this event with someone who will regret missing it: