This is an unprecedented time in our country. As individuals and companies adapt to the coronavirus, so too do the opportunity search and hiring processes. Organizations are still hiring, but the processes have changed, especially the interview process which has gone virtual. Businesses both large and small interviews are being conducted by phone and video (Skype, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Webex).
Many of you have figured out ways to accomplish your goals despite the pandemic. At this special C-Suite Connector networking meeting we would like you to share what you have learned with your fellow networking associates. We know many of you are quite capable of being creative -- here is an opportunity for you share this creativity. Some ideas and issues which we can explore include:
• The length of the hiring process from start to finish
• Your flexibility to consider temporary positions
• Expanded geographic search considerations
• Ability to adapt to virtual interviews versus in person presentations
• Honing of your value proposition for virtual performance
• Identifying industries especially in need of professional talent given the current situation
• Starting your own business: Is this the time?
Join Mike, Bill and Lauren as we welcome Mark James and Marissa Marsala to help answer questions regarding job search, starting your own business and consulting