All job seekers
About this Event
- How does COVID-19 impact the job search?
- What are the strategies for building networking connections during social distancing?
- Should I apply to new jobs now or wait?
- How do I tell my current boss that I am leaving during these difficult times (COVID-19)?
- Does it make sense to make a career change with the economy right now?
- Are companies hiring now or is there a hiring freeze?
- How do I balance being patient and needing to make a decision during uncertain times?
- 12:55 PM - Sign on to the webinar and introduce yourself in the chat
- 1:00 PM - Navigating a Job Search presentation led by expert Marcos Salazar
- 1:45 PM - Q & A
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? No
Full event details: Navigating a Job Search – 3 Key Strategies for Landing a Fulfilling Job
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.