In today’s era, many people don't realize that career planning is important. Pandemic is not an excuse in building and developing a career. There are 13 million people estimated who are unemployed, according to tirto.id. This is due to a lack of careful preparation in planning for the future. One of the things that need to be prepared early is ‘career mapping’.
Career mapping is very important, it involves planning where your career will go in the coming years. Not only outlining your goals now or in the future, but you also mark the steps needed to reach them.
Let’s map our career to a better future!
What you will learn :
- Creating and implement a future goals to support your career
- Creating a detailed career map
- Understanding the importance of meaningful work
- Exploring and Understand the obstacles to reach your career
- Things you need to do if the planning isn't what you expected
Tuesday, 10th November 2020
19.00 - 20.30
Efita Andina Saragih (People Development Specialist of PT. Alto Network)
Please kindly fill out the registration form
This webinar will be delivered in Bahasa.
For further info, please contact 089502241144 (Bee)
See you there!