Please join the meeting before 0955 to give the host time to let you in.
Following the annual CIPD conference, the CIPD Surrey and North Hampshire branch will be hosting an event aimed at helping people professionals put development plans in place to help them reach their full potential:
- Overview of the people profession map
- How to get the most out of the CIPD career hub
- Online self-assessment tool to help identify strengths and areas for development in line with the core knowledge, core behaviours and specialist knowledge within the CIPD people profession map
- Experience assessment vs upgrading – find out what’s right for you and the process
- Overview of our mentoring scheme.
One of the core behaviours of the CIPD people profession map is passion for learning and likewise, learning and development features as specialist knowledge. This event helps members seek to better understand themselves, their strengths, limitations and areas of the profession map they should focus their development plans on according to future aspirations.
Daniel Rae-Scott - Dan is the Assessment Operations Manager for Membership Assessment at the CIPD. He has a background in designing and implementing educational and competency-based assessment programmes.
Joanne Cambra - HR Director of Good Shepherd Academy Trust and Chair of Surrey & North Hampshire Branch.
Sarah Gosiewska Sarah has a Masters’ degree in education and is also CIPD qualified with distinction. Prior to becoming Vice Chair of the branch, she led CPD activities and set up the branch mentoring scheme additionally providing career coaching.