All job seekers
About this Event
This is a FREE event funded by the government
This workshop will be held online. More details will be emailed to participants closer to the start date.
The Workshop will cover
- How to set up a LinkedIn profile
- The parts of the profile and why they are important
- How to optimise your profile so that employers find you
- How to use LinkedIn to build your network
- How to find jobs on LinkedIn
Workshops are held every week by the East and West Skills for Change locations.
Skills for Employment are weekly employment labs designed to help you find work and market yourself towards success! From resume-building to mock interviews, Skills for Employment will help you discover the right tools you need to get hired!
Date: Friday, April 9, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Maximising your LinkedIn for Job Search (East)
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.