All job seekers
About this event
- Learn how to make resources work for you on your job search.
- Understand time management techniques on how to plan your job search.
- Learn to create a timely knock-out list to get more done during your job search.
- Develop a decision process to help eliminate decision fatigue.
- Translate your values into tangible goals.
- Learn how to establish a consistent strategic routine for your job search.
- Understand how to prioritize your time using a time-management decision matrix.
- Learn to create slack time to get more done during your job search.
- Make time management fun by beating your own score.
- Learn why and how to plan before you act.
This workshop is part of a larger series of workshops designed to help you get a job and keep it! To learn more about the services we provide and to register for other workshops, please visit our website HERE
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Manage Your Job Search Routine [Online Workshop]
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.