All job seekers
About this event
- New and Experienced Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Administrative Assistants
- Any Employee seeking a better understanding of Microsoft Word and how to take advantage of its features.
- Get a guided tour of the Word interface
- Learn to create your own custom Quick Access toolbar
- Learn the quickest ways to perform commands and by-pass the cumbersome Tabs and Ribbon
- Take control of tables, breaks, margins, and headers and footers!
- Better manage the Output of your documents
- Save time with Word’s easier-to-use Mail Merge options
- You’ll learn how to take any data source and seamlessly blend that into letters, reports, mailing labels –even emails!
- You’ll also learn the secret to instantly prepare your document to be distributed in the flexible PDF format or to be shared over your organization’s website or intranet!
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Cost: $125 – $150
Full event details: Making Microsoft Word Work For You
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.