All job seekers
About this Event
What can you get?
- Help on structure and content
- Chance to ask questions
- Professional advice from a recruiter!
Top 5 reasons to drop in to our session!
- If your CV needs updating and you aren’t quite sure what to include or how many pages it should be.
- If you don’t have much work experience and want to know how to get your skills across.
- If you’re struggling to write a personal profile section and don’t know where to start.
- If you are unsure about making a creative CV or keeping it plain and would like some feedback on suitable styles.
- If your cover letters are too long and you are unsure about how to align it to your CV.
Who is Mag?
Mag is a Talent Acquisition Lead with multiple industry recognised qualifications for HR Leadership, Recruitment Strategies and Recruitment ManagementHe uses his experience and knowledge to lead the full recruitment strategy for a global software development company that creates application server products, and therefore Mag has a lot of insight into STEM industries from both this role as well as previous roles supporting other companies in their talent hiring for Life Science, Technology and Engineering sectors. Alongside being a Talent Acquisition Lead, Mag is a mentor and consultant for people looking to find employment and has a long track record of delivering top tips and advice. For some valuable CV advice, insights and tips, come join us on the day!
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Mag CV Drop-In Session
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.