LinkedIn is the world's largest professional networking platform. Whether you are job searching, networking, or preparing for your next big promotion, you need to build your network and establish your expertise to get noticed by hiring managers and recruiters.
What you will learn:
• The three key benefits to using LinkedIn - searching for jobs, networking and engaging with or creating valuable content
• Simple scripts you can use to request a connection on LinkedIn, ask for a networking meeting and request a referral to a job
• How to search for relevant job postings and find comparative salaries
• Understand the difference between applying on a ‘Company Website’ vs ‘Easy Apply’
• Optimize mobile devices to assist with job searching and networking
This workshop is most suitable for those who are: Post-Secondary Educated, Underemployed or Unemployed, Language Level: CLB 6-7+, Above the age of 30 years.
However, all are welcome.