All job seekers
About this event
Join me for a fantastic LinkedIn and Resume Workshop. During this workshop, you will learn valuable tips to help you get noticed by recruiters on LinkedIn and submit your resume for job postings.
You will also learn how to edit your resume, LinkedIn tips, and important must haves for your resume submission. There is a rhythm to getting interviews, and you need to understand how to create the narratives that hiring managers want to see.
Whether you are looking for a job in tech or a traditional administrative role
This webinar will answer the following questions and more:
- I am not sure what to include in my resume
- What should I know about how to write my resume?
- What is the best way to connect with recruiters on LinkedIn?
- What are the tools and tips for updating my LinkedIn and Resume?
- Why should I update my LinkedIn profile?
- How often should I post on LinkedIn?
You will also get:
- A list of 10 of the top job-seeking platforms
- A pitch to send to recruiters on LinkedIn
- A demo of a Resume and Cover Letter Generator
- and four important practice questions to perfect before your interview.
More about the Presenter:
Eraina Ferguson, MAR, M.ED is a Marketing and Communications Manager for an EdTech Company, TEDx Curator, and Special Needs Advocate. Her memoir My Good Life, was featured as Thrive Global Must Reads in 2020. She holds an M.Ed in Education from Boston College and an MAR in Religion from Yale. Her recent monologue, Listen to Her, was read by actress Marla Gibbs and featured at the WACO Theatre’s 50in50 event. She has been featured on CNBC, NBC Universal, AfroTech, LA Parents Magazine, Black Enterprise and the LA Times. Eraina lives in North Carolina with her husband and children.
Registration required? No
Full event details: LinkedIn 101 and Resume Workshop
🚩 Event category:
Have a question about this event? Leave a comment below.
Share this event with someone who will regret missing it: