All job seekers
About this Event
It takes courage to take on a leadership role as a woman in Africa. Building your brand while growing businesses and sometimes raising families in an environement that largely favours men can be a rela challenge. It takes more than just courage, it also takes skill and strategy. In this course we'll be answering questions like:
- How do I get people at work to take me more seriously?
- How can I become a more confident presenter?
- How do I find a mentor that likes me?
- How can I get people to see how accomplished I am without bragging?
- How can I avoid the mistakes I see others making on social media?
The course is taught by Thembe Khumalo, Founder of Brandbuilder Africa and one of Zimbabwe's leading voices when it comes to brandbuilding, business growth and personal development.
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+2 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Cost: US $67
Full event details: Leading in Heels
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.