All job seekers
About this Event
- Do you know the total cost of a hiring mistake? To the business? to your team? to individual team members? to yourself? your career/business? your life? your family life? your mental & physical heath?
- We are 7 billion strong, plus each and every one of us is uniquely different in our own very special ways. Have you done your homework of analyzing the positions on your team?
- What sort of person would take what sort of a position/profession? What sort of person would be best suited for one position/profession yet ill suited for another position/profession?
- What is the mindset that you should hire?
- What is the mindset that you should never hire?
- How did you attract all the wrong candidates?
- What "software upgrade" that you need to perform, on your own thinking, in order to equip yourself with better hiring skills?
- Why do you need to repel all the wrong candidates from even applying?
- How do you repel the wrong candidate from even applying?
- How do you attract only the right candidates to apply?
- How do you figure out which resume is a pack of lies?
- How do you find out the candidate's mindset, behind their masks?
- What sort of job interview questions are worse than useless, and will do a great disservice to you, and filter out all those good candidates you need to hire?
- Why you should not be using "overt" job interview questions?
- Why you must use "covert" job interview questions?
- What are examples of "covert" job interview questions?
- How to invent your own effective "covert" job interview questions to fit your industry, your business, and the profession of the vacancy?
- How to get around "illegal job interview questions", and still obtain the crucial info you are looking for, and ask for it, legally? And have the applicant willingly telling you everything you need to know?
You should attend if you are:
- A manager or a business owner,
- Managing a team of employees,
- Or managing a team of managers.
This class is "On-Demand", which means as soon as you register, you will be able to attend it instantly, there is no waiting!
Comments from employers who took this class:"It was my old thinking that was causing me to attract all the wrong candidates to apply for jobs with me, and suing me for providing them a livelihood! This class from Coach Michael Lin turned my thinking around 180 degrees, and I am no longer attracting the wrong kind of applicants!" "Now I know which resume to delete, and which resume to call - saving so much time!" "I used to get lied to a lot during interviews, and I had no idea I was being lied to! I now know how to avoid being tricked! Take this class so you will become an effective lie detector!"
Date: Saturday, November 21, 2020
Time: 5:00 am - 5:30 am
Timezone: UTC+7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Leadership Secret: How To Avoid Costly Hiring Mistakes?
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.