All job seekers
About this Event
- Understand why volunteering makes you a stronger job candidate.
- Know why most companies value giving back to the community.
- Learn how acquiring skills as a volunteer is your “pathway to employment.”
- Have built confidence and increased self-esteem.
- Bridged resume gaps.
- Learned new virtual presentation skills.
- Your meeting confirmation will be emailed to you with your ticket registration confirmation. You’ll receive your meeting link just prior to the start of event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration - PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- THIS WORKSHOP IS HOSTED ON "GotoMeeting.”
- PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER MULTIPLE TIMES for the same session. ONLY REGISTER once.
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in - try calling into the meeting. The phone number is emailed with your meeting access link.
- If the meeting is full - click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Time: 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Timezone: UTC-6 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Land Your Next Job 50% Faster*: Tap into the Volunteer Network
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.