About this Event
Finding a job in Denmark is not always easy – especially if you don’t speak Danish. The Welcome Group holds employment assistance workshops designed to help you find employment in Denmark and has adapted this webinar to focus on what you can do as a Graduate in Denmark. The webinar consists of a 60-minute presentation about how to find an English speaking position in Denmark. At this special virtual webinar we will cover:
- How and where to look for English speaking positions in DK
- What support is available for Graduates
- How to adapt your study program to support employability
- Networking and how to adapt to Danish social etiquette
- Cover letter & CV tips
Extra Bonus! Book this employment assistance webinar and you will receive:
- Live chat function to ask questions and receive advice (during the webinar)
- Access to an online employment group
COVID-19 Give Back In these difficult times make your money work for you and join our webinar for only 45,- and receive 100% back when you become a member. This means that you get the webinar for FREE! * * Terms & Conditions apply.
100% webinar fee will be deducted from any purchase of Employment Assistance membership.
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+2 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Cost: 45,00 Dkr
Full event details: Job search tips for Graduates
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.