All job seekers
About this event
What's the worst thing about job searching?
- Sending your application into the void and hearing nothing back from employers?
- Constantly tweaking your resume and hoping the next version works?
- Feeling like the search will never end??
Job searching is tough; much tougher than people realize when they get started. Employers receive so many applications for the jobs they post, they just don't have time to get back to everyone. And then you're left wondering whether you're getting through anywhere.
This free mastermind event is designed to help you recharge your job search. Pick up some new tips from a career professional, plus connect and brainstorm with other job seekers to build a community of support!
We will talk about:
- Creating effective resumes and cover letters
- How to answer some of the tough interview questions
- The key to getting noticed by employers
Sign up for this event and breathe some new life into your job search. See you there!
About the facilitator:
Devon Turcotte is a certified career strategist and the owner of careerified. With 15 years of experience in career education, post-secondary recruiting and career coaching, Devon is an expert in all things career planning and career transition.
Find out more at https://www.linkedin.com/in/devon-turcotte/.
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Job Search Mastermind
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.