All job seekers
Join us for part 1 of our Job Readiness for Peer Supporters workshop series!
About this event
*This event is part of a series on job readiness. You must register for each event independently.
The resume portion will teach job seekers how to construct a resume that markets YOU! With the use of online resumes, social media and Internet web sites. The interview portion will teach job seekers what to do before, during and after an interview.
- Learn different resume formats and the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Write an employment objective that shows potential employers that you have direction
- Make the most of your work experience
- Learn what to reveal in a resume, and what to keep to yourself
- Learn to overcome gaps in work history and age discrimination
- Discover how to use references to your advantage
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Job Readiness Series: Resume Writing
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.