All job seekers
About this Event
Possessing these important skills will provide you with confidence, knowledge, and broader opportunities. Equip yourself for more successful job search tactics, interview preparedness, workplace performance, and confidence. You will:
• Learn the different types/styles of resumes
• How to format and create tailored resumes for specific jobs
• Interview etiquette and proper interview responses
• Appropriate work attire and different work attire styles (business vs. business casual) and much more!
This FREE 4-week Workshop in September (Tuesdays only) is structured to provide time managed dialogue with group questions and answers, guided resume building, and mock interviewing reviews. It is designed for weekly attendance and with each week, will strategically construct your knowledge and application.
– Workshop dates are September 1, September 8, September 22, September 29 all starting at 6:00 pm
We encourage the TAY community, participants of the Re-Entry Programs, and anyone in resource-limited areas to utilize this service and sign up.
**Due to COVID-19 we have moved the class from in-person to virtual.
– All confirmed enrollees will receive the zoom link the weekend prior. Please provide a valid and correct email address, this is vital for you to receive the zoom invite.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Timezone: UTC-7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Job Readiness and Resume Workshop – Virtual
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.