All job seekers
About this Event
Congratulations, your great cover letter and resume (CV) has won you the covetted interview. You have won the battle, but the interview is still to come. Now is not the time to relax, but rather time to prepare.
When you’re attending an interview, what are the areas you should focus on?
The PD Training Job Interview Skills Training Course provides professional training in preparing you for your interview, in helping you to perform your best during your interview.
This course guides you through preparing for your job interview and making positive impact during the interview, so that you can secure that position. You will receive your own Personal Interview Coach report, which will assist you to develop your strengths, suggest types of roles that will likely be a good match for you and how to position yourself well in interviews. This course also includes mock interview role plays to provide you with the confidence to go win THAT job!
This dynamic and practical training course is now available online, live with one of our skilled trainers in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and USA.
- Understand the various types of interviews, including attending online interviews
- Making a first great impression
- Understand the range of nonverbal behaviours that comprise ‘body language’
- Understand the nuances of handshakes and touch
- Know how to make a great first impression and how to dress appropriately
- Understand how your personal style influences your body language
- Match body language to words
- Develop skills to give perfect interviews
Job Interview Skills – 3 hours – Lesson 1
- Networking Skills
- What is Networking?
- Getting a Conversation Started
- But I'm So Nervous!
- Wrapping Up and Moving On
Job Interview Skills – 3 hours – Lesson 2
- Skills for Success
- Being Organised
- Becoming a Punctual Person
- I Can Do This!
- Important Etiquette Points
- What is your body language saying about you (REACH)
Job Interview Skills – 3 hours – Lesson 3
- Understanding the Interview
- Types of Interviews
- What to Expect
- About Behavioral Questions
- About Knowledge Questions
Job Interview Skills – 3 hours – Lesson 4
- Interview Skills
- Dressing for Success
- Answering Questions
- Asking Questions
- Following Up
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+10 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Job Interview Skills
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.