All job seekers
DescriptionJanis Siklis during 26 years since I am in Tech sales has closed deals in 17 different industries, in 9 countries and for 59 customers. Total amount of closed deals does exceed 28 million EUR. Youtube: Janis Siklis & Instagram: Janis Siklis All this has been possible based on unique ability not to give up under any circumstances. All my 59 projects/ signed contracts can be considered as Jobs but they were not published or advertised anywhere. That is why I can say that I have found 59 jobs on MY TERMS and provided and sold my SALES CLOSING related services to my 59 customers via my company Baltic Sales Agency. In this seminar I will share how YOU can also GET A JOB on YOUR TERMS. How to get a job in Latvia and abroad on Your Terms. Janis Siklis personal getting 59 jobs examples in 9 countries on My Terms. Tips and tricks that will work for you, too. Lecturer: Janis Siklis Seminar content:
- Janis Siklis 28 million EUR sales closing experience in 9 countries and 17 different industries and my 59 jobs on My Terms.
- Topics, purpose and benefits for participants of Janis Siklis seminars &Profit Events.
- How to get a job on your terms? What to do exactly? - Assessing personal experience, what job / money earning model is best for a person (gain experience and/ or start your own business, be an outsourced service provider or employee)? How to do it? Practical steps.
- Description of a person's ideal job. What is the ideal job for yourself?
- Person's motivation, persistance and it’s role in finding a job.
- Job search sequence:
- Sectors in which a person can work or want to work based on assessment of experience and current skills;
- How to find companies where a person wants / could work;
- Importance of personal presentation and how to do it right;
- Person's different approach when addressing the employer;
- Importance of contacting pre-selected company representatives and practical suggestions for perfect communication process;
- Sending information (application, motivation message, tailor made video clip) and why feedback is important.
- Importance of repeated communication and Janis Siklis 10 “job closing” strategies.
- Personal meeting - how to get a personal meeting with a Personnel director or a business manager;
- Meeting Plan and Strategy - How to Prepare for meeting and How to talk about and negotiate your salary/ payment for your work;
- Your Job search campaign milestones.
- “Follow-up with decision makers”meaning in job search and your milestones that have to be set and achieved.
- International job ads platforms and what you can do here in order to stand out.
- The sequence of actions to be followed when looking for a job using job ads.
- Perfect phone call to decision maker/ HR Director – Janis Siklis personal examples that did work successfully.
- Job Interview Plan and Strategy - How to prepare for it perfectly in advance.
- Job Interview process – never second chance to make the first impression approach.
- Again- your persistant follow-up meaning and importance.
- Contacting recruitment companies for job search – your game plan and how do you “stand out from the crowd”
- Questions and Answers.
Date: Thursday, August 6, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Janis Siklis – How to get a job on your terms locally and globally?
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.