All job seekers
Does it make sense to job search during the coronavirus outbreak, or a bad economy in general? Jason Alba of https://JibberJobber.com and https://JobSearchProgram.com and I hosted an open-ended Zoom online video chat for job seekers.
-- 💡 HIGHLIGHTS --
- Why there are still companies hiring right now
- Now is a good time to reskill, and here's how to choose which skill(s) to focus on first
- A few great websites for finding top-notch, free courses (for example, email Jason@jibberjobber.com to get free access to Pluralsight courses)
- Why you should always be looking for a job, including when you have one
- One great way to get known professionally by many people in a short time
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020
Time: 9:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (check your local time here)
Registration required? No
Full event details: Is Now A Good Time To Be Looking For A Job? JOSH #2 #COVID19
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.