All job seekers
About this event
The United States government recently reported that there are 9.2 million jobs available. Unfortunately, the same number of Americans said that they wanted jobs and couldn’t find them.
Where’s the disconnect?
Take control. Know your options.
Post COVID trends have expanded markets and opportunities in business growth for employers and employees. Industries like AI, machine-learning, manufacturing and logistics are booming, and employers in all industries are desperate for new workers. However, the traditional approach to job searching is not working.
Before you decide to spend more time in applying for a new job, ask yourself these questions:
• Are you happy with your current search results?
• Do you really know all of your job options?
• What jobs can you get but don’t have to get another college degree?
This workshop is for those who are:
• Unhappy with their current job-search and know something's missing
• Experience-Rich job seekers wanting more options
• Open to “Unexpected Opportunities”
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Intro to Creating Your N.E.X.T. (New. Exciting. Xtra-ordinary. Transition.)
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.