All job seekers
About this event
To start a data career, you need to achieve two things.
- Get invited by companies to an interview regularly.
- Get through the interview process and secure an offer. Better two offers so that you have some bargaining power.
This workshop offers you a roadmap to an AI Guild validated CV
- A detailed discussion of the critical elements in a CV that get you interviews.
- Q&A on the technical skills level needed, data experience required, and other questions you have.
- Tips and tricks on reducing your search time by half, and your potential costs by 90% or more.
Learning by example
See examples from 6+ AI Guild Validated CVs that get candidates more interviews.
Talents looking for a 1st role. You will likely have experience with data, enjoy analytical thinking, and know Python or R.
If you are looking for a career change, then your background may be in, for example, related data professions, software engineering, or a data-intensive Ph.D.
- High-potential talents converted to data careers by AI Guild members as, e.g., company trainers, online mentors, bootcamp instructors, hiring managers.
- 200+ AI Guild leaders in the field, e.g., Bootcamp directors, university professors, technical leads, business architects, startup founders, industry CxO.
- The AI Guild community with 1000+ members.
Chris Armbruster is an alumnus of the Max Planck Society, a former director of a Data Science Bootcamp, and head of #datacareer at the AI Guild.
Apply to join the AI Guild.
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Timezone: UTC+2 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Interviews with hiring managers. The Validated CV.
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.