All job seekers
Improve your interviewing skillsThe best way to reveal a great candidates, and indeed reveal the wrong candidates, is to design and conduct interviews that let you see: do they get it, do they want it, and are they capable. This dynamic workshop will allow you to get the most out of your interviews. Using a proven model for identifying a good fit, The Hire Effect™ team will give you the tools you need and train you to conduct interviews. You will be working closely experienced coaches to design scripts and practice basic techniques that will net a great interview every time.
OutcomesAt the end of this workshop you will walk away with:
- Interview scripts that match what you want to see in a candidate
- Relevant electronic tools you can use during the interview process
- Honed skills of observation and assessing
What people say“Hiring is an integral part of success and Miche's The Hire Effect is at the heart of that success and gowth for us!” Joyce Osenbaugh, Director of Sales and Marketing, The BAZ Group “The workshop was fun and engaging while helping me refine our current interivew process. It was enlightening to hear others' perspectives too. We're currently hiring two professionals and will now have new tools to match our culture with the "right fit.” Deanna Richeson, President and CEO, MI Lodging & Tourism Assoc. “The Hire Effect helped us stop our old hiring practices and revamp everything for the better.” Scott Maurmann, Team Leader, Avalon Housing
- Exercises for practicing
- Interview steps and question development
- Interviewing skill learning
- One-on-one coaching from experts
ResourcesEach participant will receive:
- The Hire Effect™ | Hire for Culture and Skill (published in April 2017)
- Relevant electronic tools
- They are based in behavioral science and proven techniques
- The time you spend will result in practical skills you can use throughout your organization
- Our expert coaches are highly trained and skilled
- We encourage interaction to maximize learning (questions and practice)
VenueZoom video conference. You will be sent the login information on registration.
Who should attend?If you are responsible for conducting interivews on any level, this workshop is for you. We strongly encourage multiple people from a hiring team to attend so practices can be implemented more effectively.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?Yes, all registrations are fully transferable.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?Email: email@example.com
Click here to receive The Hire Effect updates:
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Interview Skills Workshop From Your Desk
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.