This programme/event is open to members of the National Library Board, Singapore. Please ensure you have your myLibrary ID on hand before proceeding with the registration. If you do not have a myLibrary ID, you can create one here: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/
About the Programme/Event
This workshop equips learners with the skills to perform well at job interviews. Along with sharing information about different interview formats and frequently asked interview questions, this session will equip you with the skills to use the STAR technique and provide tips about body language to help you prepare for your next interview.
About the Trainer
With over 10 years of experience speaking on different platforms, Lionel Lim can help others package, promote, and present their brand professionally. He has been featured on over 30 international and local media features and has worked with local businesses and organizations on their branding strategies.
About the Series
Get Professional is back in full swing, with fresh pickings to tickle your learning buds. Season 4 spotlights important skills to enhance employability (interview and resume writing) and cope in the new normal (managing change and building resiliency), with exciting new facets on writing and presentation skills. From general business writing to corporate storytelling, the series focuses on vital skills to improve workplace productivity and efficiency.
Online Programme/Event Administrative Information
- This programme is conducted entirely online. You may access Zoom via the app or using a web browser
- Please ensure that you enter a valid email address as you will receive an email with the link to the online programme/event near the day of the programme/event
- The link of the programme should not be shared with others
- Do ensure you have a strong internet connection. Using your mobile data is not recommended
- The National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify or refuse admission to any registrant without any reason and notice