All job seekers
About this event
Having just wrapped up a week long series of interviews for senior roles, I am once again reminded of how highly qualified, competent and experienced employees often sell themselves short.
This workshop is borne out of a need to support mid to senior level female professionals with interview skills.
- Are you tired of going to interviews and not getting the jobs?
- Just got shortlisted for an interview and want to make sure you're well equipped to land the role?
- Do you prepare for interviews but on the day, suffer from crippling nerves that prevent you from putting your best foot forward?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you!
Benefits of attending this workshop:
- You’ll feel more confident going into your next interview
- You’ll understand the psychology of interviews from both the panel and the candidate points of view
- You’ll be able to sell yourself and your skills better in order to put your best foot forward
Please be aware that this is an interactive workshop, not a webinar so come prepared with your questions.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Interview Skills Clinic- How to ace your interviews
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.