All job seekers
About this Event
Why are you getting the interview but not the job?Get the guidance you need to sharpen your interview skills. Understand the different types of interview questions and what they mean. Discover how to effectively answer questions using the P-A-R method. You’ll gain insight into the interview process – and how to:
- Prepare for the interview.
- Practice for the interview.
- Land your dream job!
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed with your ticket registration confirmation.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration - PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER MULTIPLE TIMES for the same session. ONLY REGISTER once for the same session.
- THIS WORKSHOP IS HOSTED ON "GOtoMEETING."
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in - try calling into the meeting. The phone number is emailed with your meeting access link.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2021
Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Timezone: UTC-6 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Interview Coaching – Getting the interview – but not the job?
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.