All job seekers
About this Event
This webinar is for you if:
- you are just starting your interpreting career; or
- you are thinking of branching out into interpreting; or
- you sometimes find yourself in a position of an interpreter when you are helping your community.
During this webinar we will discuss the basic rules that an interpreter needs to follow to do the interpreting to his/her best abilities, and the skills that you would need to develop if you are to be a successful interpreter.
We will cover the following aspects:
- Different types of interpreting
- The role of an interpreter
- Preparation for an interpreting assignment
- Dos and Don'ts of Interpreting
- What's next? – how to develop your interpreting career
We would love you to join this FREE webinar. Please register, and you will get the link to the webinar before the event.
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Join our Centralised Interpreting Platform HERE
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Timezone: UTC (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Interpreting Skills for Beginners
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.