All job seekers
About this Event
- Cross cultural skills in the classroom, workplace and job market.
- Effective use of job platforms like Seek.com and professional networking platforms like LinkedIn.
- Case studies from university classrooms, assessment centres and job interviews.
- Tips and tricks to polish resumes to meet local expectations.
- Learning through practicing key verbal communication skills with others on the program in safe spaces designed for learning and development.
- A personal job seeker project plan.
- An actionable LinkedIn strategy.
Date: Saturday, May 16, 2020
Time: 3:00 am - 5:30 am
Timezone: UTC+10 (check your local time here)
Registration required? No
Full event details: International Student Employment Skills Workshops (Online)
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.