All job seekers
About this event
This webinar will cover everything you need to know about interviews. We will be looking at the types of interviews that you could attend, how to prepare for these interviews, looking at the range of questions you could be asked and how to answer these successfully and also how to present yourself effectively.
This event will be delivered via MS Teams.
For new customers, we recommend that you have an appointment with a National Careers Service adviser before the webinar takes place.
In the appointment the careers adviser will help you to:
- explore different careers and options
- review your strengths, skills and develop your career goals
- plan your next steps
- make the best use of high-quality, career-related tools
- understand the local job market
- access learning, training, apprenticeship and employment opportunities, including making applications
- develop your CV, interview skills and job searching techniques
- implement your plan of action.
By giving us your personal information you are consenting to be contacted by telephone or email by the National Careers Service to arrange an appointment with a careers adviser prior to the webinar.
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Impress that employer! Job interview techniques that work
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.