Looking for a job in the Netherlands can be tough. It's even tougher when you don’t speak Dutch and have little to no network. Standing out from the crowd can be a challenge and expats often feel demotivated when they don’t see immediate results. After all, it doesn’t feel good being placed at the bottom of the pile, not hearing back on applications, or being rejected by recruiters. Thankfully, there are proven strategies which can help you in your job search. One of these critical to success is the cover letter!
How to stand out from the crowd
Curious as to how you can stand out from the crowd by your dream company? Simple! Have a kick-ass cover letter that will shock and awe. The cover letter (or, motivation) is the tool successful candidates use most in order to reach their job search goals. A cover letter tells employers who you are, how you communicate, where your passion lies, and why you want to work for them.
In this very special webinar, we’ll cover:
• Understand the importance of a kick-ass cover letter
• How to SHINE through the crowd with your cover letter
• The CORRECT format for cover letters in the Netherlands (and how to stop struggling with the many WRONG formats)
• How to influence recruiters to call you after your cover letter submission
• The Goodies – other secrets of the job search and application process
About the speaker
Grace helps people to discover their purpose and land their dream job. Life is too short to be in a job you don’t like or one that makes you unhappy! With over 13 years of experience.
She specializes in helping young professional expats land their dream job in the Netherlands! Check her website at www.gracecareercoach.com
or her online course (Job Search Fundamentals) at www.expatacademy.nl