All job seekers
About this event
Have you submitted your resume to hundreds, if not thousands, of job board postings with no feedback?
Are you feeling unmotivated and pessimistic about your prospects to get a job?
Do you feel that you are not communicating the value you have provided to your company?
Stress no more! I have helped clients to produce resumes that get interviews, and I want to help you!
I will show you the methods I use to write a resume that gets attention – you don't have to be a master storyteller, English major, or New York Times bestselling author.
This workshop is about you caring enough about yourself to take away the golden nuggets I will give you to create a resume showing your accomplishments, strengths, and value.
YOU WILL DISCOVER:
– The reasons why what you have been doing has not been working.
– How this lack of success has affected your motivation, confidence, and belief in yourself.
– How digital scanning systems, known as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), work.
– How you MUST structure your resume to meet ATS expectations.
– The secret to getting your resume to match the job posting.
– How to use a baseline resume to apply for related jobs.
– And…how to do all of this without bragging, selling, or exaggerating.
WHO IS MAUREEN BOEHM
Maureen Boehm, Career Transition Coach, has been helping people with career development for over 25 years. She has positively impacted more than 1,000 persons through career changes, military to civilian transitions, veterans, and other job seekers.
Maureen is a coach, mentor, advisor, and writer.
She is on a mission to help everyone get a job they will love, increasing happiness for individuals, families, and communities.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The workshop will be interactive.
The number of attendees is strictly limited.
– Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2021
– Time: 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM Central, 8:00 PM – 9:15 PM Eastern
– We will start at 7:00 PM Central sharp. Please show up online 10 minutes early.
– Admission: FREE
– Please get your tickets early as seats are limited.
Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: How to Write a Resume That Gets Interviews
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.