All job seekers
About this Event
Learn how find online job fairs and how to interact effectively with recruiters:
- Review employer job postings ─before the VIRTUAL Job Fair
- Customize your resume ─to the skills and experience the employer is looking for
- Sell yourself to recruiters ─ discuss how your skills and experience match the job
- Follow up -- get the recruiter’s contact information and send a thank you note afterwards
- We’ll challenge you to role play as a job seeker.
- You’ll give your elevator speech and practice asking recruiters for an interview. And get feedback.
- It’s your choice to learn how to turn your next VIRTUAL Job Fair into a tool to get noticed, called back and hired.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed with your ticket registration confirmation.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration - PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- THIS WORKSHOP IS HOSTED ON "GOtoMEETING."
- PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER MULTIPLE TIMES for the same session. ONLY REGISTER once for the same session
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in - - DON’T PANIC - try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
- If the meeting is full - click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-6 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: How to Work a VIRTUAL Job Fair
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.