All job seekers
About this event
Learn how find job fairs and how to interact effectively with recruiters:
- Research who is hiring
- Customize your resume
- Sell yourself
- Follow up
Practice makes perfect:
- We’ll challenge you to role play as a job seeker.
- You’ll give your elevator speech and practice asking recruiters for an interview. And get feedback.
- It’s your choice to learn how to turn your next VIRTUAL Job Fair into a tool to get noticed, called back and hired.
For details about job fairs, other free job search support workshops, computer classes and hiring events:
- Registration closes at 9pm the day prior to workshop. If the workshop is full please add yourself to the waitlist. You will be notified if there is a cancellation.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed the morning of the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- Please plan to arrive 5 minutes early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
We are here to help. 🙂
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: How to “Work” a Job Fair! Special Edition! (for upcoming job fairs)
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.