Writing your resume can be a tricky and stressful business, in this event we will help you learn how you can showcase your unique skills, your most relevant work experience and how to make sure that the recruiter or hiring manager really understands your worth.
- Learn to use your resume as a tool to let people get to know you as a professional
- Optimize your resume so that you can stand out
- Ensure your resume is up to date and ready to be sent out
- This event is taken completely online via Bluejeans.
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with an internet connection.
- Event set up information will be emailed to all signed up prior to the event.
- Bridget Alexys Schraeder
: Head of Partnerships and Career Support Developer at 4Geeks Academy Miami
: Country Manager and Career Support at 4Geeks Academy Chile
- Lina Restrepo
: President at Infinity Personnel
640 656 266
Want to dial in from a phone?
Dial one of the following numbers:
+1.408.419.1715 (United States(San Jose))
+1.408.915.6290 (United States(San Jose))
(see all numbers - https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers)
Enter the meeting ID and passcode followed by #