All job seekers
About this Event
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed with your ticket registration confirmation.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration - PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- THIS WORKSHOP IS HOSTED ON "GOtoMEETING."
- PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER MULTIPLE TIMES for the same session. ONLY REGISTER once for the same session
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in - - DON’T PANIC - try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
- If the meeting is full - click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2020
Time: 8:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-6 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: How to identify your Transferable Skills to land your next job
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.