Get the edge on the competition with this exciting new online workshop from The Prince's Trust!
How to Hack an Interview and Get a Job is a four-hour session to help young people aged 16-30 prepare for job interviews. It's an interactive workshop, followed by two one to one mock interviews for a job of your choice with a Corporate Volunteer who will offer you tips and feedback to help you improve.
This workshop is free and strictly open to young people living in Greater Manchester and are not in full time employment or education, do check the locations below before registering. You will join the session online via Microsoft Teams, with no need to download additional software to your laptop or phone.
12.30pm - 5pm
BEFORE THE EVENT
You will need;
YOU WILL LEARN:
- To complete a profile form
- To speak with a Prince’s Trust staff member to answer any questions and confirm your space
SCHEDULE OF EVENT:
- Top interview tips from Senior Professionals
- Take part in interview confidence building exercises
- Share and hear interview experiences and best practice
- Have two one-to-one mock interviews with feedback and guidance
- 12:30-1pm: Arrival and briefing
- 1:00- 2:30pm: Interview workshop
- 2.30-5:00pm: One-to-One mock interviews with Job description of choice
Our support does not end at the workshop
; we will follow up with you two weeks after the event to reflect on what you have learnt and keep you on-track with your next steps.
Don't miss this excellent free opportunity to get expert coaching from leading experts. Register today to reserve your place!
YOU MUST LIVE IN ONE OF THESE BOROUGHS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS SESSION:
- Wigan, Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Stockport, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Bolton or Tameside.
Your free ticket only registers your interest in this programme. You must have a phone call with a Prince's Trust Executive who will guide you to the next step to securing your place on the workshop. They will seek to understand your current situation and check your suitability before confirming your place on the course.