All job seekers
About this event
An engaging and interactive workshop to support graduates navigate the new world of virtual working and ultimately increase their chances to secure employment and hit the ground with confidence and career aptitude.
What You will learn:
● How to Stand Out in the graduate space
● How to create and communicate your PVP (personal value proposition).
● How to WOW the virtual application process (virtual assessments, teamwork in a virtual setting, interview prep).
● Hybrid working complexities unravelled.
At the end of the Workshop, you will:
● Have a greater understanding of what is required to stand out in the virtual/hybrid world of work.
● Be able to align applications to your PVP, increasing chances of application success.
● Gain insight into vital skills required to successfully enter the hybrid world of work.
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2021
Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: How to get jobs and perform in the virtual workplace
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.