All job seekers
About this Event
- What do staffing or recruitment agencies do versus what company recruiters and talent managers do?
- For what roles do staffing companies typically and frequently hire?
- There is something called” temp to perm” Is this a good route for a job hunter and what do the terms used in the staffing field mean?
- What are the pros and cons of working through a staffing company? Why would a job hunter want to work with a staffing or recruitment agency?
- As a job hunter, how do you succeed with staffing companies and how to best present yourself and your skills to them?
- Do staffing and recruitment agencies and companies nowadays use algorithms and computers to screen and sort candidates (applicant tracking systems) – what advice is there for job hunters - what is important to do or not do given these are used?
- A gap in your work history
- No industry experience
- Transferring to a new industry or role
- Lots of years of experience
- Lack of any job experience
- Idea for what role for which you “Might “be qualified
- Which job title shall you focus on?
- And anything else that is “stumping“ you
- ATS Staffing Technology - implications for your resume and interfacing with the systems
- Best way to present yourself for positive impact on a staffing agency
- Do not overlook Small/Medium size company work
- General discussion of how best to work with a staffing agency or a recruiter
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Timezone: UTC-7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: How to Gain Traction in Your Job Search by Working with a Staffing Company
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.