This event is over.
All job seekers
In this Workshop, Students will be mentored on how to become self-reliant by working from home and become a GigWorker!
About this Event
This Workshop will be moderated by Rishav Agarwal, Founder & CEO where he will guide students how to become GigWorker more efficiently and how they can keep earning by working on Gigs or Tasks, further explaining the Concept of Cashbacks and how Students can save more by shopping through there favorite websites and finally making a resume to apply for Internship and Jobs.
Topics to be Covered:
- Learn - How to Make Resume to Crack Internship and Job
- Earn - How to Perform Tasks and Campaigns to Earn Regularly
- Save - How to save by grabbing Cashbacks and Offers
Certificate to all the Attendees Completing the Workshop Successfully will be Provided. After the Workshop ends you will be sent a Google Form with Questionaire to understand whether your feedback and learnings and post that Certificate will be provided to the ones who fills the form successfully.
- Only College Going Students individually can register for this Workshop.
- Make sure you have the Picxele App Installed in your phone before you attend the workshop since things will be explained accordingly with the help of the app.
- Registration will end on 13th September at 3 PM.
- On 13th September 3 PM, you will get the Link over mail Microsoft Teams to join the Workshop.
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2020
Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+5.5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: How to Become a GigWorker?
🔖 Event tags: Free events
🚩 Event category:
Did you attend this event?
Click to rate this event
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
(if you'd like to change your rating, refresh the page)
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below