All job seekers
About this event
This event is part of The 2030 Movement, a free two-week online festival for the next leaders and innovators in tech. Head to The2030Movement.com to see the full schedule.
*Please note that while the data presented might be more skewed towards the Australian market, the insights and learnings derived would be universal and applicable for most.
The pandemic has squeezed a decade's worth of change into a very intense year and a half. As a result, organisations have had to be more nimble and adaptable, transforming and disrupting to meet the needs of a changing workplace. Which of these changes will stick? And how have the events of the past 18 months affected job seeker behaviour?In this session, Erin Waddell, Recruitment Evangelist at Indeed, will share new research on job seeker expectations and explore the ways changing workforce trends — from well-being to remote work — could transform your talent strategy.
Who Should Attend:
- Talent leaders and decision makers looking for insights and best practices to stay competitive in today’s labour market
- Anyone interested in understanding changing workforce trends
- Eye-opening research on what job seekers expect from potential employers
- An understanding of how recent events are shaping job seeker behaviour and workplace trends
- Action items for becoming an employer of choice in the new world of work
- Erin Waddell | Recruitment Evangelist, Indeed
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world(1) and allows job seekers to search millions of jobs on the web or mobile, in over 60 countries and 28 languages. More than 250 million unique visitors(2) each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed.
Visit au.indeed.com to start your job search.
1) comScore, Total Visits, March 2020
2) Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, February 2020
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+10 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: How Can Companies Meet the Changing Needs of Today's Workforce?
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.