All job seekers
About this Event
If you’re passionate about customer service and want a rewarding career that makes a difference to people’s lives, start your journey by joining our ‘Public Sector Work Academy' 4-day workshop.
Monday 11th January – Thursday 14th January
Time: 10:00am-12:00pm daily – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Jump On Board and get to know the Civil Service and the Jobcentre
- Hear from East Sussex County Council, the Civil Service and the NHS, who discuss successful applications and working for the Service
- Explore your Transferable Skills
- Explore the application process
- Understand the written competency
- Overview of the situational judgement test
- Explore success profiles
- The interview process
- Hints and tips
- Questions and answers
Date: Monday, January 11, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm
Timezone: UTC (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Have you thought about working for the Civil Service?
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.