All job seekers
Virtual hiring event platforms have evolved a great deal. Join us to discuss how workforce boards are using them beyond virtual job fairs.
About this event
Join our host and CEO of Premier Virtual, Steve Edwards as we discuss the different ways that virtual event platforms can solve many of your placement and hiring challenges.
By leveraging all of the tools available, you can streamline the process and reduce redundant systems. Here are a few of the tools and features you can access:
- All in One Virtual Recruitment Suite (VRS)
- Training for video and virtual interactions
- Video Interviews – 1on1 and Group/Webinar
- Video Interview Software – pre screen candidates with video questions
- Interview Scheduler – Set your calendar for candidates to schedule interviews directly with recruiters
- Recruiters can schedule interviews with candidates as well
- National and Regional Recruiting Events
- 24/7 Virtual Hiring Room – Meet candidates outside of event days
- Job Board Capabilities
- API Integrations with ATS/CRM
- Customizable registration pages, booths and lobbies
- Dedicated Client Success Team
Steve will be joined by a group of workforce solutions panelists from around the country to explain how they are leveraging virtual, and answer any questions you might have.
Sara Page, CBEP | Business and Employment Specialist | Golden Sierra Job Training Agency
After more than 15 years in the non-profit sector and planning events, Sara came to Golden Sierra specifically to help connect business with qualified and skilled job seekers. Since joining the team, she has worked diligently to virtualize employment services while coaching employers through current challenges, especially when it comes to recruiting, hiring and retaining employees. She is best known for leadership development along with her organizational efficiency and marketing expertise.
Nick Brandt- Arapahoe Douglas Works in Colorado
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Going Beyond Virtual Job Fairs with your Virtual Event Platform
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.